As part of cleaning up the site, I'm deleting multiple closed and abandoned questions from 2011 where I think they have no historical significance.
Please review the following list, if there is any question that I've deleted by mistake, point it out in an answer.
"it's salvageable/can be fixed" is not a good reason to not delete at this point. These questions have been abandoned for a long time. If you think it's salvageable, fix it by editing first and then add an answer.
"migrate this" is also not a good reason -- we simply don't migrate old, possibly answered, closed questions to other sites. However, if you think a post would be a great question elsewhere ...ask it again on the new site!
only high-rep users and owners will be able to see the posts.
- Do I have to eject my flash drive before removing it?
- Was the Fukushima accident caused by a sabotage as opposed to an earthquake?
- What is the explanation for the Mentos-Diet Cola fountain?
- Are benefit-cost estimates for policies and projects accurate enough to be useful?
- Can we see the curvature of earth from the top of world's tallest building?
- Does having it in your blood mean you do things better?
- Does unplugging your stereo while playing can damage it?
- How legitimate are the "support an orphan" organizations?
- Was Colonel Sanders racist?
- Do budget cuts for police forces typically lead to increased crime rates?
- Impact of a nuclear bomb explosion in Earth's core
- Does the CIA own part of Facebook?
- Did the US win the Vietnam War in any sense?
- Does banning liquids from planes verifiably improve flight safety?
- How old are phonetic characters?
- Is Colgate suppressing vaccine technology that could prevent tooth decay?
- Why is 18 (mostly) considered the age of adulthood?
- Do (US) Birth Certificate Bonds exist?
- Do people see the same seven colour bands in the rainbow?
- Does defragging shorten the life of a computer hard-drive?
- Nucleotides on asteroids confirm life was created out of inorganic matter?
- Are taxes generally detrimental to jobs?
- Are laptop batteries (LiIon and LiPo) capable of being exploded?
- Is the custom in some cultures of having to marry your cousin based on religion?
- Does a day full of house cleaning chores have any observable benefit to your fitness?
- If I eat a black widow spider, will I effectively be bitten?
- Is it rational to avoid touching doorknobs, elevator buttons and other public surfaces?