It came to my attention that some tags are currently "abused" as meta tags.
A meta tag is a tag that tells nothing about the question. In particular easy candidates are the publishing avenues of claims:
- if a question is about email then email is appropriate
- if a question is about something read in an email then email is used as a meta tag.
Please help by cleaning the following tags:
- "claim" a tag by putting your name next to it
- go through all the questions and remove it only when not appropriate
- "mark" the tag as done by putting "done" next to it.
Do not add a missing tag here, propose it as an answer!
For all these tags, "leave it" for questions about "it", "remove it" for questions found in "it":
Other tags abused as meta-tags: