This question is answered by the same OP and although it is negatively voted down, the owner has accepted his own answer! Can these type of answers be removed or deleted even though the owner has accepted it as the right answer?
This isn't a direct answer to the question, but it demonstrates the phenomena isn't a one-off:
- Is a religious upbringing psychologically damaging to a child? [Closed]
- Does food aid cause famines? [Self-Answer, competing with better one]
- Alkaline diet afect cancer? [Duplicate, Self-Answer]
- Have recommended calorie intakes increased significantly over the years, and if so is it due to food industry lobbying? [Self-Answer]
- Does the combination of red wine and cheese cause bad dreams?
- Can a person still fart after death?
- Was Shakespeare Marlowe? What does stylometry say? [Duplicate, self-answer, competing with better answers]
This data was generated with this query.