I am talking about this question.
I have the same question. Actually by asking whether this society is real or not and whether their members honestly believe their claims involves at least one of them:
- They hold a regular agenda regarding their topics.
- They perform some kind of actual activism (e.g. trying to plunge their ideas into the educational system).
- They actually sell or distribute material actively promoting their claims, and try to fit somehow (unsuccessfully) in a kind of debate or academic circle.
In this context, what I can infer is that honestly means doing something in their agenda beyond a website (of which we could not infer anything regarding the honesty).
Actually I don't know how to answer the question, since I have the same, and would like an answer for it, just for curiosity.
Is there a way this question be reopened? E.g. one of:
- Could the moderator review the question according to this question?
- How could the question be reworded to make it fit the site rules?