This episode focuses on the Military
Throughout the world, we are inundated with images and stories about militaries, their exploits and capabilities, but are these claims really true. This presents a special challenge for skeptics because a lot of military information is classified, and in many cases military organizations intentionally deceive. Although some questions are easy to determine answers to
- Is it possible to fly 4 helicopters anywhere in a country without official knowledge?
- Does Disney have the third largest navy in the world?
- Has France ever won a war?
- Were there army experiments to give humans infrared vision?
- Will global warming reduce available oxygen?
- Do EnChroma glasses "cure" color-blindness?
- Do 60% of Americans believe a third major political party is needed?
User Shout Outs
We are always open to feedback, so don't hesitate to contact us Is there any specific subject you want us to look into? Send us suggestions.