OPCA (Organized Pseudolegal Commercial Arguments) is a family of legal conspiracy theories, chiefly about avoiding paying tax. Sovereign Citizens are the most well known movement. Would it be appropriate to tag questions such as these with sovereign-citizens or opca? Alternatively, these questions could be tagged as tax protester arguments. (Sovereign citizen arguments go beyond taxes, with some claiming not to be subject to many laws. A few have killed law enforcement officers.)
- Are US workers legally required to pay income taxes?
- Has income tax been found unconstitutional by a court?
- Have any Freeman of the land applications been successful in court?
- Are American courts and federal agencies foreign-controlled private corporations?
- Have local/state common law courts been replaced with federal martial/maritime courts in the US?
- Are the ABA and IRS foreign-owned private debt collection agencies?
- Are those born in the US considered non-citizen wards of the state and/or corporations?
- Can I avoid property tax by showing a judge my land grant?
- Was the 16th Amendment (income tax) improperly ratified?