You are simply not going to find "infowars" within the google news feed ever as a source.
Can statistics from this site be used to show that conservatives make a majority of fallacious and misleading claims?
Define "fallicious and misleading claims" in a way that skews against conservatives.
It sounds like you do not believe in "facts".
Complex, but in brief,
- Propositions inside of abstractions can be concluded as apodictic.
- They however should not be confused with propositions made inside of reality, as those are indeterminate. [ Yet must be acted upon. ]
- You can only approximate these propositions as factual by the fruits it produces when acted upon.
- The reliability of various epistemelogical methods will vary over time and from person to person. For example:
- Person A has more success when following his instincts compared to his doctor.
- Person B has more success when following his doctor compared to his instincts.
- Person A's ideal epistemelogy is anectodal/instinctual.
- Person B's ideal epistemology is a scientific appeal to authority.
- Both can be true at the same time, even if they produce wildly different prescriptions on how to lead a healthy life.
What does this have to do with defining fallicious and misleading claims?
Politics [ you are speaking of conservatives ] is a game where, its goal is to subtley define the rules so your party always come out on top. As it pertains to the nature of truth, suppose your populace's general epistemelogical method relied upon listening to an oracle:
- Because the oracle is what generally define's truth:
- It is imperative for your party to "convince" the oracle to parrot your narrative. This can be done through:
- Peer Pressure
- "Education" etc
Your ability to in effect corrupt the truth towards your narrative should increase over time, as you wisen up to how the oracle operates. Likewise, this is what has happened in the sciences, it has definitely happened to Wikipedia, and to a degree, what is perpetually happening in this SE.
Related: Has or does SE suffer from shills or cabals of special interest groups looking to peddle influence or control narrative?
I am confused. What is your point?
Given the framing, you are probably just trying to figure out how to rig the game against conservatives, which is an incredibly smart thing for you to do if you consider them your political enemies.