- Philosophy and history student
- Strong interest in science and mathematics - trying to teach myself about these subjects
- Especially interested in interdisciplinary research
- Specific interests:
- History and philosophy of mathematics
- History and philosophy of science
- Science and its influence on society
- Pseudo-sciences and their influence on society
- Philosophy of religion and atheism
- Teaching of mathematics and self-study techniques, including online teaching and MOOC's (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Certainty and uncertainty in human life
- Gaia hypothesis, global brain, complexity, evolution, cognition,..
- Game theory
- Fundamental problems in computer science
- Philosophy 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.1k 1.1k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 860 860 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Sleeping in twos in one hammock
- 33 Why do manufacturers detune engines?
- 22 How to go from beginner to expert in mathematics?
- 21 Is smell a bad way of determining whether meat is still good?
- 20 All combinations of elements of two lists in Haskell
- 19 Explaining what real math is to a high school student
- 19 Scope of variables in python decorator
- View more network posts →