I'm an electronic engineer from Germany.
Some skeptics website I found so far:
Committee for Skeptical Inquiry: http://www.csicop.org/
Facts, Not Fantasy: http://factsnotfantasy.com/
The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe: http://www.theskepticsguide.org/
Skeptical Investigations: http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/
The Skeptics Society: http://www.skeptic.com/
Skeptic's Dictionary: http://www.skepdic.com/
Gesellschaft zur wissenschaftlichen Untersuchung von Parawissenschaften (GWUP) e.V.: http://www.gwup.org/
An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof.
— Marcello Truzzi, On the Extraordinary: An Attempt at Clarification, Zetetic Scholar, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 11, 1978
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
— Carl Sagan
The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness.
A wise man, therefore, proportions his belief to the evidence.
— David Hume
Member for 8 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '13 at 20:42
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 210.5k 210.5k 4848 gold badges667667 silver badges847847 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 850 850 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 370 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 335 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 278 Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 245 How to change color for a block of texts?
- 239 Commenting out large sections
- 222 Center figure that is wider than \textwidth
- 210 How to add border for an image?
- View more network posts →