I'm an electronic engineer from Germany.
Some skeptics website I found so far:
Committee for Skeptical Inquiry: http://www.csicop.org/
Facts, Not Fantasy: http://factsnotfantasy.com/
The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe: http://www.theskepticsguide.org/
Skeptical Investigations: http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/
The Skeptics Society: http://www.skeptic.com/
Skeptic's Dictionary: http://www.skepdic.com/
Gesellschaft zur wissenschaftlichen Untersuchung von Parawissenschaften (GWUP) e.V.: http://www.gwup.org/
An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof.
— Marcello Truzzi, On the Extraordinary: An Attempt at Clarification, Zetetic Scholar, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 11, 1978
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
— Carl Sagan
The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness.
A wise man, therefore, proportions his belief to the evidence.
— David Hume
Member for 9 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 11:58
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 228.7k 228.7k 5252 gold badges698698 silver badges879879 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 391 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 360 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 307 How to change color for a block of texts?
- 296 Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 273 Commenting out large sections
- 237 Center figure that is wider than \textwidth
- 237 How to add border for an image?
- View more network posts →