Luxembourg & Heidelberg
Member for 10 years, 6 months
Computational biologists at European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), previously at Carnegie Mellon University and at the Institute for Molecular Medicine (University of Lisbon).
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 963 963 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 710 710 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 656 656 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How to have same text in two links with restructured text?
- 70 Importance of Rest Days
- 63 How do I find Wally with Python?
- 52 Python/Numpy MemoryError
- 43 Where do I get a package for GNU Parallel?
- 29 What is the showS trick in Haskell?
- 23 Is it normal for a husband to sleep significantly more while his wife is pregnant?
- View more network posts →