Workin on some Access DB, doin a few other things as well. Going into 3rd year Uni. Interested in games, currently trying to make a little game in XNA with intentions of porting to Silverlight/whatever else, mainly for experience. I really like coming up with odd game play ideas, so I figured going into CS would be the best bet to learn enough to make my own game. Maybe not an actual game, but certainly to prototype ideas I've had, see if they're fun enough and what not. If you have any suggestions to a beginning game designer, please PM me! :D
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '17 at 16:53
- Game Development 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 867 867 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 393 393 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 What is the purpose of having lives?
- 34 In Pokemon Red/Blue, can you buy the bike before you get the voucher?
- 31 A good way to build a game loop in OpenGL
- 24 If the Wraith know about Atlantis, why don't they go there more often?
- 22 Where are all the puzzle pieces in Hotline Miami?
- 22 Where in the Zelda timeline does Skyward Sword fit?
- 21 Where in the Zelda timeline does Skyward Sword fit?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14