I'm an Australian by birth but currently live in London. I'm a traveller at heart and I love seeing how different the rest of the world is. I'm always up for something new and interesting.
I've been playing with computers pretty much my whole life, working with them since 2000 in tech support and programming and as a full-time Sysadmin since 2006. I've been fascinated by security since about 2003 and I tend to become the default "security guy" at most places I have worked.
I enjoy all forms of sport and outdoors activities but particularly cycling, hockey, sailboarding, snowboarding, camping and Frisbee. I'm also passionate about the environment, growing my own food, cooking it and eating it.
- Server Fault 23.5k 23.5k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Arqade 587 587 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 531 531 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 Force dig to resolve without using cache
- 56 Do London underground drivers earn more and work less than NHS doctors?
- 51 crontab running as a specific user
- 50 MySQL warning "IP address could not be resolved"
- 46 Progression through WoW that avoids spiders
- 42 At what point does something count as 'security through obscurity'?
- 37 what does "***" mean when traceroute
- View more network posts →