- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Economics 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 402 402 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 212 212 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 How to show that quotient space $X/Y$ is complete when $X$ is Banach space, and $Y$ is a closed subspace of $X$?
- 23 How to show that topological groups are automatically hausdorff?
- 23 Did ancient Chinese frontline troops decapitate themselves to scare their foes?
- 22 Is kidney theft happening in real life?
- 12 Economics of forgetting
- 11 Why continuum function isn't strictly increasing?
- 11 Why the nontrivial nullspace of a linear has codimension 1?
- View more network posts →