Relevant for Stackoverflow
Experience with Java, C/C++, OpenMP, MPI, Python, Lua Oh, and LaTeX, of course :)
Relevant for Physics SE
Diplom in physics from RWTH Aachen University, now grad student at UBC.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 11 '16 at 18:49
- Physics 13k 13k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Skeptics 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge6464 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 A simple explanation of eigenvectors and eigenvalues with 'big picture' ideas of why on earth they matter
- 63 Comprehensive book on group theory for physicists?
- 62 Does wearing a bicycle helmet make the cyclist safer?
- 60 What is the Physical Meaning of Commutation of Two Operators?
- 59 Does DNA add credibility to the theory of evolution?
- 57 Did Einstein as a student debate with his professor about God and Evil?
- 51 Can people feel somebody is watching them?
- View more network posts →