I'm a Senior Solutions Architect at a Philadelphia area IT consulting firm. I currently focus on Microsoft technologies, but I have a background in vSphere, Cisco 802.11, and OS X deployment and management as well.
I occasionally blog about work related things that interest me. Click on the website link to the left if you're interested.
Get in touch:
markmarra (at) gmail (dot) com
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 15 '16 at 17:35
- Server Fault 98.4k 98.4k 3030 gold badges188188 silver badges318318 bronze badges
- Super User 19.8k 19.8k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7k 7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- The Workplace 997 997 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 970 970 44 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 160 What is Active Directory Domain Services and how does it work?
- 150 What is Active Directory Domain Services and how does it work?
- 146 What is the difference between an Intel i7 and a Xeon quad core processor?
- 92 Windows Active Directory naming best practices?
- 85 Let me opt out of viewing chat flags
- 85 Networking Units: Not getting expected performance from 100Mb Ethernet
- View more network posts →