There's no lack of reasons to stop using SE...
Member for 5 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '14 at 12:59
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 502 502 33 gold badges88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Area 51 391 391 1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 263 263 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 243 243 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Does L'Hôpital's work the other way?
- 26 What does "homomorphism" require that "morphism" doesn't?
- 22 Can you get ink poisoning from drawing or writing on your skin with pen?
- 15 Why are filenames that start with a dot hidden? Can I hide files without using a dot as their first character?
- 14 Should we develop a linking system?
- 13 Why do hard links seem to take the same space as the originals?
- 13 Is 2201 really the only non-palindromic number whose cube is palindromic?
- View more network posts →