Most of my career has been in C++, the last year it has primarily been C#/ASP.NET and very recently, MVC3. In my spare time, I use C++0x with an interest in networking applications, user-interface design and component-based systems.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 12:10
- Stack Overflow 35.4k 35.4k 1010 gold badges6464 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 661 661 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 450 450 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 What is the meaning of prepended double colon "::"?
- 153 Difference between fprintf, printf and sprintf?
- 102 Could keystroke timing improve security on a password?
- 69 Removing item from vector while iterating?
- 50 calling operators of base class... safe?
- 48 C Warning: Function returns address of local variable
- 47 C#-like properties in native C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 16 '17