- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 1313 gold badges8282 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Physics 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 980 980 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 860 860 22 gold badges77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 508 508 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 Forward declaration of nested types/classes in C++
- 139 Is visiting HTTPS websites on a public hotspot secure?
- 136 Is using an outdated C compiler a security risk?
- 111 Why don't we store the syntax tree instead of the source code?
- 105 Is it possible to start fire using moonlight?
- 93 How to count all the lines of code in a directory recursively?
- 86 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '15