Brian M. Hunt
I would rather be proven wrong than thought right. To be proven wrong is to be enlightened and freed of an ignorance, having chosen company intelligent and courageous enough to speak the truth. To be right, one need only surround oneself by the polite, obsequious, or indifferent.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '16 at 19:56
- Stack Overflow 63.3k 63.3k 6161 gold badges186186 silver badges312312 bronze badges
- Skeptics 17.5k 17.5k 1111 gold badges8686 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 790 790 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 737 737 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 810 How does one insert a backslash or a tilde (~) into LaTeX?
- 621 Reverse / invert a dictionary mapping
- 299 How do I change the working directory (cd) in Python?
- 214 HTML list-style-type dash
- 199 Add centered text to the middle of a <hr/>-like line
- 166 How to check if bootstrap modal is open, so i can use jquery validate
- View more network posts →