Brian M. Hunt
I would rather be proven wrong than thought right. To be proven wrong is to be enlightened and freed of an ignorance, having chosen company intelligent and courageous enough to speak the truth. To be right, one need only surround oneself by the polite, obsequious, or indifferent.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '16 at 19:56
- Stack Overflow 62.3k 62.3k 6161 gold badges184184 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Skeptics 17.5k 17.5k 1111 gold badges8585 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 11.5k 11.5k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 770 770 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 727 727 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 795 How does one insert a backslash or a tilde (~) into LaTeX?
- 599 Reverse / invert a dictionary mapping
- 296 How do I change directory (cd) in Python?
- 210 HTML list-style-type dash
- 194 Add centered text to the middle of a <hr/>-like line
- 165 How to check if bootstrap modal is open, so i can use jquery validate
- View more network posts →