Brian M. Hunt
I would rather be proven wrong than thought right. To be proven wrong is to be enlightened and freed of an ignorance, having chosen company intelligent and courageous enough to speak the truth. To be right, one need only surround oneself by the polite, obsequious, or indifferent.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '16 at 19:56
- Stack Overflow 71.7k 71.7k 6666 gold badges209209 silver badges328328 bronze badges
- Skeptics 17.8k 17.8k 1111 gold badges9090 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 12.9k 12.9k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Ask Different 847 847 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 800 800 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 921 How does one insert a backslash or a tilde (~) into LaTeX?
- 793 Reverse / invert a dictionary mapping
- 334 Equivalent of shell 'cd' command to change the working directory?
- 240 HTML list-style-type dash
- 200 How to check if bootstrap modal is open, so I can use jquery validate?
- 192 PyLint "Unable to import" error - how to set PYTHONPATH?
- View more network posts →