Brian M. Hunt
I would rather be proven wrong than thought right. To be proven wrong is to be enlightened and freed of an ignorance, having chosen company intelligent and courageous enough to speak the truth. To be right, one need only surround oneself by the polite, obsequious, or indifferent.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '16 at 19:56
- Stack Overflow 64.1k 64.1k 6262 gold badges190190 silver badges314314 bronze badges
- Skeptics 17.5k 17.5k 1111 gold badges8686 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 11.8k 11.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 790 790 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 747 747 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 823 How does one insert a backslash or a tilde (~) into LaTeX?
- 635 Reverse / invert a dictionary mapping
- 306 How do I change the working directory in Python?
- 219 HTML list-style-type dash
- 210 Add centered text to the middle of a <hr/>-like line
- 174 How to check if bootstrap modal is open, so i can use jquery validate
- View more network posts →