I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 33.5k 33.5k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.3k 23.3k 11 gold badge6363 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 996 996 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 73 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 69 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 66 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 65 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 57 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 55 What is the difference between a Bootrom vs bootloader on ARM systems
- View more network posts →