(my about me is currently blank)
- Cross Validated 44.5k 44.5k 55 gold badges118118 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.2k 6.2k 3030 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 3.8k 3.8k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Astronomy 309 309 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 135 Training on the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 128 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 125 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 90 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 87 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.