- Cross Validated 39k 39k 44 gold badges110110 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.1k 6.1k 2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 3k 3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 319 319 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 115 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 110 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 107 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 84 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 71 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
7 Is Google Scholar filled with junk science? Nov 14 '14
0 How much controversy must surround a claim? Aug 14 '14
-1 Handling news questions about current events Aug 13 '14