I've been programming since I got my hands on a TI-83 in precalculus class during junior year of high school. Some cool stuff I've done:
- Chord-o-matic Chord Player: find out what those crazy chords are named!
- Everytime: keep track of the current time in lots of time zones from your system tray
- BigFraction: open source Java library for handling fractions to arbitrary precision.
- JSON Formatter: a completely client-side JSON beautifier/uglifier.
- QuickReplace: a completely client-side regex tool. It's behind some ugly developer UI since I created it for myself to use. (Sorry not sorry.)
- Stack Overflow 95.8k 95.8k 8080 gold badges220220 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.8k 29.8k 1111 gold badges6969 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 4.4k 4.4k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.2k 4.2k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1487 Fastest way to determine if an integer's square root is an integer
- 1023 How to force the browser to reload cached CSS/JS files?
- 807 How to append text to an existing file in Java?
- 567 How many files can I put in a directory?
- 490 Java multiline string
- 460 How to force the browser to reload cached CSS/JS files?
- View more network posts →