Senior Content Developer for Azure Machine Learning
Formerly: Xamarin, Gemini Observatory, Contributing Editor and Columnist, SD Times
Editor of now-defunct magazines including Software Development, Computer Language, AI Expert, and Game Developer.
Not a bad coder.
- Skeptics 14.8k 14.8k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 830 830 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Why was dependency injection pattern not included in the Gang of four?
- 61 Is Islam banned in Japan?
- 60 Did the developers of Java consciously abandon RAII?
- 54 Are Git branches, in fact, "homeomorphic endofunctors mapping submanifolds of a Hilbert space"?
- 45 Do involuntary "microexpressions" betray liars?
- 44 Was the mileage of the Apollo spaceships 7 inches to the gallon for their moon flights?
- 42 Is the theory of evolution disproved by bats?
- View more network posts →