Senior Content Developer for Azure Machine Learning
Formerly: Xamarin, Gemini Observatory, Contributing Editor and Columnist, SD Times
Editor of now-defunct magazines including Software Development, Computer Language, AI Expert, and Game Developer.
Not a bad coder.
- Skeptics 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 860 860 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why was dependency injection pattern not included in the Gang of four?
- 62 Did the developers of Java consciously abandon RAII?
- 61 Is Islam banned in Japan?
- 57 Are Git branches, in fact, "homeomorphic endofunctors mapping submanifolds of a Hilbert space"?
- 44 Was the mileage of the Apollo spaceships 7 inches to the gallon for their moon flights?
- 42 Is the theory of evolution disproved by bats?
- 41 Can a blow to the base of the neck cause unconsciousness? (i.e., "Karate...CHOP!")
- View more network posts →