Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 9 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '11 at 15:42
Top network posts
- 120 If registers are so blazingly fast, why don't we have more of them?
- 54 How does cpu communicate with peripherals?
- 46 Why ARM NEON not faster than plain C++?
- 36 C/C++ with GCC: Statically add resource files to executable/library
- 17 Understanding CPU cache and cache line
- 14 Estimating process energy usage on PCs (x86)
- 12 Signed vs Unsigned operations in C
- View more network posts →