"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Stack Overflow appears to be a vast experiment to prove the truth of this statement.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 '15 at 8:15
- Literature 8.3k 8.3k 1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 1111 gold badges6060 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.4k 3.4k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 When and why did orcs go green?
- 119 When and why did orcs go green?
- 109 Is it reasonable for me to complain about an objectionable newspaper being ordered for the office?
- 101 At what point is brevity no longer a virtue?
- 94 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 85 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- 84 How can I learn to effectively train underskilled staff?
- View more network posts →