I focus on the "intangibles" of software engineering and architecture, and take a broad, polyglot approach to software. Rather than learning the latest hot framework, I focus on the techniques and patterns which are the foundation for good software.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 14 '20 at 10:03
- Stack Overflow 122.2k 122.2k 2020 gold badges146146 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- History 46.6k 46.6k 1010 gold badges129129 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 29.1k 29.1k 44 gold badges7272 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6k 6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 508 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 437 Do vote counts for Joe Biden in the 2020 election violate Benford's Law?
- 286 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 248 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 231 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 222 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 197 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.