Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 at 21:22
- Arqade 13.2k 13.2k 99 gold badges5959 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.7k 6.7k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 133 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 95 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 75 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- View more network posts →