- English Language & Usage 915 915 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 811 811 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 432 432 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 372 372 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Physics 363 363 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 You have the right to one phone call when arrested - A Hollywood myth?
- 21 Is there a word that describes this particular sneaky play on words?
- 14 Could there be an atmosphere in which I could both be alive and float?
- 13 Does land value tax create an incentive to merge land ownerships?
- 13 Is it ever good practice to use a distinct database account for each user of an application?
- 12 Is there any use case for the bottom type as a function parameter type?
- 12 Why can we see the dust particles in a narrow beam of light (and not in an all lighted area)?
- View more network posts →