An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 '17 at 16:10
- Cross Validated 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Economics 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4k 4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 44 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 20 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 18 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 16 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 14 What's the purpose of the two different definitions used for limit?
- 14 RStudio doesn't save picture
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '17