No I'm not actually a doctor, I just play one on the internets.
Jessica Jones, First of Her Name, Engineer of Systems, Developer of Operations and Operator of Developments, Player of Games, Mother of Overengineered Scripts. Might also have-- squirrel?!
(yes, I predate the comic character by about two decades)
Attleboro, MA, United States
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '17 at 4:32
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 967 967 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 963 963 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 How do I remove Candy Crush Saga from Windows 10?
- 80 How can I tell whether a package is installed via yum in a bash script?
- 79 How can I tell whether a package is installed via yum in a bash script?
- 61 Why write an entire bash script in functions?
- 52 Is there a GUI alternative to Putty SSH for transferring files?
- 41 Four color theorem disproof?
- 37 How can you hide light sources while they still give light?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.