Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
- Bicycles 41k 41k 22 gold badges6363 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 36.3k 36.3k 11 gold badge7373 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 20.4k 20.4k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 165 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 73 Is my microwave damaged if I can smell the food inside it?
- 72 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 71 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- View more network posts →