Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 25 '16 at 12:24
- Stack Overflow 52.6k 52.6k 4242 gold badges170170 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 856 Visualizing branch topology in git
- 521 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 442 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 264 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 237 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 177 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 164 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
3 How to do my own research May 17 '11
2 Is “stealing land” a question of fact? Aug 11 '14
1 Handling news questions about current events Aug 14 '14
1 “Conspiracy” not allowed in comments? Sep 14 '12