As of 2015-09-21, I am a Site Reliability Engineer for the Stack Exchange network in the New York office.
Prior to my work for Stack Exchange I worked for a small software developer in Sydney, Australia.
- Server Fault♦ 65.9k 65.9k 2929 gold badges167167 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10k 10k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 839 Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 317 Is it bad to redirect http to https?
- 249 Column 80 - Plain Text optimised Stack Exchange
- 199 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 154 Should servers be turned off at night?
- 128 How do you do load testing and capacity planning for web sites?
- 127 Eeeeek - what happened to my @ salutation?
- View more network posts →