Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '14 at 8:33
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 889 889 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 757 757 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 407 407 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 What happened to electrolytic capacitors in the 21st century?
- 31 What is the exact difference between a 'terminal', a 'shell', a 'tty' and a 'console'?
- 16 How Linux uses /dev/tty and /dev/tty0
- 15 ♢ ⧫ ⬠: the fourth kind of Penrose tiling?
- 12 Convert Text File Encoding
- 10 What is the correct way to refer to LINUX/UNIX generically?
- 10 Distinction between problems (such as equations), and universal truths
- View more network posts →