Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '17 at 21:04
- Mathematics 302.7k 302.7k 2525 gold badges289289 silver badges535535 bronze badges
- German Language 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 561 561 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 302 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 184 Why is empty set an open set?
- 166 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 132 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 105 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 94 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →