- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 991 991 22 gold badges66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 987 987 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 I have reason to believe that my very competent coworker is being severely underpaid - any tactful way to tell a boss?
- 112 What's the point of keys other than C and Am?
- 81 Can we make general statements about the performance of interpreted code vs compiled code?
- 74 VP of IT claims he unhashed 100% of all 16k employees' PWs. Is he lying to us?
- 32 Should I be worried if I accidentally entered my password in a username field?
- 13 Kolmogorov Complexity: Why would you need more bytes than the string itself?
- 12 Error handling - is this a decent pattern?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.