- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 826 826 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 329 329 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 306 306 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Arqade 206 206 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 In this scene from the novel, 'The Martian', by Andy Weir, how does Mark Watney store hydrogen made from water in the tank?
- 13 Rectifying the definition of a closed category
- 8 Topology for Divergent Sequence
- 8 Why unable to parse a string | Rust
- 6 I get a expected type parameter, even though I think I have returned the correct type data
- 6 What do ellipses mean in a Coq proof?
- 6 How can I use an object as a parameter of its own method in Rust?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '17