A wandering Diogenes in search of the perfect algorithm. A mariner on the stormy seas of computation. An impresario of shape and quantity.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '15 at 0:57
- History 36.2k 36.2k 33 gold badges8484 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.1k 9.1k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 104 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 101 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →