- Mathematics 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 546 546 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Golf 405 405 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 379 379 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 275 275 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Multiple program Quinecatenate!
- 15 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 14 Which languages have words containing the same letter three times in a row?
- 12 A mathematical fallacy concerning the integrability of a function and cancellation
- 11 Is there a word or term to describe when someone focuses on a specific example, rather than the problem at large?
- 11 A limit with an intuitive and wrong answer
- 8 Sorting for Bozos
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 9 '15