I'm a postdoc doing model theory at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, as well as a graduate of Uniwersytet Wrocławski.
My research interests lie on the intersection of model theory, descriptive set theory and topological dynamics.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '17 at 3:12
- Mathematics 26.6k 26.6k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 587 587 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 417 417 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 207 207 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 72 In case of in-lecture quizzes, is it unreasonable to fail students who are late or absent?
- 50 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 37 Is there an example of an ordered ring that is not isomorphic to any subring of the real numbers?
- 33 Is it necessary for one to understand analysis?
- 28 Difference between closed, bounded and compact sets
- 26 On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '15