Ian D. Scott
I use Arch Linux, dwm, and vim.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '18 at 15:20
Top network posts
- 8 Rock Around the Clock
- 7 Convert a string of binary characters to the ASCII equivalents
- 7 What are the origins of the two Latin names for boron, borium and boracium?
- 6 Why does .flat_map() with .chars() not work with std::io::Lines, but does with a vector of Strings?
- 6 Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- 5 Should a mathematical proof be 'convincing'?
- 5 Code that will only execute once
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 14 '16