Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
I'm right here
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 0:26
- Cross Validated 237.6k 237.6k 2525 gold badges486486 silver badges847847 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2k 2k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 321 How to interpret a QQ plot
- 164 Assessing approximate distribution of data based on a histogram
- 133 Select multiple elements from a list
- 132 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 113 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 97 Why is ridge regression called "ridge", why is it needed, and what happens when $\lambda$ goes to infinity?
- 92 How should tiny $p$-values be reported? (and why does R put a minimum on 2.22e-16?)
- View more network posts →