I have a fancy graduate degree in political science. Now I work for my state's legislature doing research.
I typically answer questions that can be answered from either professional research, law, or existing data. Then I spend all that rep downvoting answers that lack references.
Member for 5 years
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '18 at 4:27
- Politics 22.2k 22.2k 33 gold badges6868 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 64 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 63 Could China's actions in Xinjiang be classified as genocide?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 58 Why are stenographers still employed and present within many governmental chambers?
- 52 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 48 Why fry rice before boiling?
- View more network posts →