- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 2020 gold badges5757 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Italian Language 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Christianity 861 861 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Skeptics 560 560 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 190 190 22 gold badges22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Plural form of 'schema'
- 34 Are 'white women' only 4% of the world population?
- 32 crisscross, dillydally, riffraff, etc
- 29 What is the Tacoma Narrows bridge doing in this picture?
- 22 Gigolo is to man as what is to woman?
- 18 Was the word 'racist' coined by Trotsky in 1927?
- 14 Do Italians say something like we say "Good job!" in English?
- View more network posts →