Been programming professionally since 1985. Has worked in C, C++, C#, Pascal and other languages. Mostly Windows platform. Last few years my focus has been computer security and reverse engineering and operational security for SaaS products.
Top network posts
- 463 Using the "start" command with parameters passed to the started program
- 138 Crop MP3 to first 30 seconds
- 35 Can tapping the top of a soda/pop stop it fizzing over?
- 34 Use OCX without registering it
- 32 Do antivirus vendors write viruses for profit?
- 30 Is the use of parachutes supported by peer-reviewed papers?
- 29 Did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle call J.B. Rhine a "monumental ass" in print?
- View more network posts →