Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 62.4k 62.4k 88 gold badges108108 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 14.2k 14.2k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Skeptics 721 721 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 556 556 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- German Language 443 443 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 322 When is it right for a constructor to throw an exception?
- 258 Why have private fields, isn't protected enough?
- 201 In practice, why would different compilers compute different values of int x = ++i + ++i;?
- 199 What are the advantages of using branching as a solo developer?
- 144 std::unique_lock<std::mutex> or std::lock_guard<std::mutex>?
- 121 Setting the message of a custom Exception without passing it to the base constructor
- 119 Why is it a bad idea to create a generic setter and getter with reflection?
- View more network posts →