google knows everything. (Ask NSA for the rest.)
Basically: doing math/phys/CS/CG/science_popularisation between CNRS/INRIA and Weta Digital.
France & New-Zeland (cool average... or not :-p )
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '15 at 17:52
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 922 922 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- French Language 657 657 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 444 444 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can a tomato pierce a hole in a steel plate if only the tomato is travelling fast enough?
- 18 Why can we hear a choir?
- 11 Is all grid based noise inevitably anisotropic?
- 10 Should not specular reflection on a rough surface be similar to diffuse reflection?
- 10 What happens if you slow down a moon?
- 9 Detect in-focus regions of an image
- 9 Color space of MERL BRDF database?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 11 '15