Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 11.7k 11.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1k 1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- French Language 789 789 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 111 111 22 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 77 What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- 46 Why the phrase "thunder and lightning", and not "lightning and thunder"?
- 40 How to say "It's not rocket science" before rockets existed
- 34 What is a good word(s) for someone who excessively asks for information that they have no business knowing?
- 28 What do you call the piece of clothing George Washington is wearing?
- 24 What do you call the practice of using (overly) complex words specific to a subject?
- 24 What is potass?
- View more network posts →