I am interested in many forms of mountaineering: rock climbing, ice climbing, ski touring, ... . I do this mainly in the Swiss alps with occasional trips into the other areas of the alps.
For the non-outdoor part: I am studying physics.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 at 12:07
Top network posts
- 86 Can I safely eat grass?
- 60 Should overweight people ever climb?
- 44 Why is it prohibited to sleep in a tent?
- 40 Should one attempt to rescue a stranger from a crevasse or wait for mountain rescue?
- 38 What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying winter camping for the first time?
- 36 Why is it bad to use your whole foot in rock climbing
- 36 How to transport personal belongings while swimming long distance?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 29 '16