- Skeptics 859 859 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 781 781 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 776 776 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 521 521 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Chemistry 451 451 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Did Trump salute 600 times at the West Point commencement exercise before using two hands to drink water?
- 51 What is the meaning of "prairie-dog" in this sentence?
- 37 Why can a flugelhorn easily play its fundamental frequency, when a trumpet can't?
- 22 Counterintuitive Reaction of Aluminium On Steel Balls
- 13 Does it take two weeks for a single man to produce enough sperm to impregnate every fertile woman on Earth?
- 12 Does acid rain somehow directly harm human beings?
- 9 What kind of toad is this 2.5 inch (6.5cm) one yellow with brown spots and a white back stripe?
- View more network posts →